Do you want to attend a two-week leadership development program in the United States? The U.S. Embassy in Tashkent and the University of West Georgia are thrilled to announce an opportunity for student leaders across Uzbekistan to strengthen their leadership potential at UWG in the summer 2023 at no cost!
Selected participants will attend a series of seminars and learn about individuals who made an impact in their communities and ways in which YOU can do the same. Program participants will interact with state, regional, community leaders, and experts in international business and global leadership. Scheduled for May 7-20, 2023, the program will include visits to iconic sites in Atlanta and Birmingham to learn about the American Civil Rights Movement, where history was made. The project is sponsored by the U.S. Embassy in Tashkent.
TO BE SELECTED, YOU MUST:
- Be 19-22 years old
- Be a citizen of Uzbekistan
- Be an undergraduate student at the junior/senior level
- Have a strong command of English (TOEFL iBT score of above 69)
- Have leadership potential or experience
- Have a strong interest in serving your community
- Be recommended by a university professor
The application deadline is 12 P.M. on January 6, 2023. To submit an application, follow this link: https://bit.ly/3FibwSa
Send any questions about the program to firstname.lastname@example.org.