- How to Apply
- Online Appointment System
Online Appointment System for Nonimmigrant Visa Applicants
The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy has an online appointment system. It allows all nonimmigrant visa applicants to make their own appointments through the internet. This system is standardized and used in U.S. Consular Sections in many countries of the world. We believe that an electronic appointment system makes registering for nonimmigrant visa appointments more convenient for all.
Access the appointment system online. You will have the opportunity to read further instructions in English, Uzbek, and Russian.
Note: Please complete the electronic visa application (form DS-160) before scheduling your appointment. The online appointment system will require you to enter the barcode number from the DS-160 form. Also, remember to bring the printed confirmation page of the DS-160 form to your interview. Form DS-160 may be completed at https://ceac.state.gov/genniv
Please note that the photograph submitted with the visa application must have been taken within the past six months. Failure to submit an appropriate photograph will delay the issuance of a visa.
Please visit our webpage for detailed information on photograph requirements (PDF 259KB).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU START:
- Access the online appointment system at the following link.
- Enter all data in CAPITAL LATIN LETTERS.
- When entering the passport number, please enter the letters and numbers exactly as you have entered them in your DS-160 form.
- Make sure your names are spelled exactly as they appear in the English page of your passport. If your names are not spelled correctly, you will not be allowed to enter the Consular Section.
- Print out the appointment confirmation receipt for your records and keep it safe.
- You must enter the telephone number with the regional code.
- Only schedule one appointment per person. It is not permitted to hold multiple appointments at the same time. The Consular Section will only honor one appointment.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please do so online at the Visa Appointment System web-site no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. You will need to use your appointment confirmation number.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the appointment system, please send your questions by E-mail to ConsularTashkent@state.gov. E-mail inquiries are processed within five business days.