Required Documents

  1. Pages 1-3 of the Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card
  2. Original passport and copy of the bio data page of the passport
  3. Police report about the loss or theft of the Form I-551 issued by the relevant district office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Uzbekistan with English translation
  4. Evidence of presence outside the U.S. for less than one year (i.e. airline tickets, entry/exit stamps from passport, and/or other such information)
  5. Evidence of legal status in the U.S., if available (i.e. photocopy of lost/stolen I-551)
  6. One 5X5 cm photograph on a white or off-white background
  7. There is no processing fee for this service.