The Consular section at the U.S. Embassy reserves the right to delete booked visa appointments if your visa application is missing mandatory information or does not conform to the visa application requirements. Your visa appointment may have been cancelled for the following reasons:
- The contact information (email and phone) on the appointment booking or the DS-160 visa application is false, fake, or missing.
- Third parties (such as visa facilitators) who completed your visa application are not identified on the form.
- The appointment was booked using a fake identity or passport number.
- Required fields on the visa application are incomplete or contain false information.
- The dates of intended travel on the visa application have already occurred.
- The appointment was booked using a previously-used visa application. While you can reuse some information from an old application, a new visa application must be submitted with each new interview.
The Consular Section observes that some visa facilitators book visa appointments with false, inaccurate, or missing information. If you chose to work with a visa facilitator or third party to book your appointment, please pay attention to the visa application requirements.
Information on the visa application requirements can be found here: