The U.S. Embassy is located at 3 Moyqorghon Street, 5th Block, Yunusobod District. It is on the north direction from the center of Tashkent. The nearest subway station is “Shahriston” (former “Khabib Abdullayev”) and is 5 minutes away by car and 25 minutes on foot.
3 Moyqorghon street, 5th Block, Yunusobod District, 100093, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.
COVID-19 Restrictions on Accessing Consular Section
Please postpone your visa interview appointment if you are sick and/or displaying COVID-like symptoms such as coughing, fever, shortness of breath, etc. or have been exposed to individuals known to have tested positive for COVID-19.
Individuals coming to the Embassy for consular services are required to wear protective face coverings. Applicants who arrive without their own face covering will not be permitted to enter. Face coverings will not be provided. Applicants are not required to present proof of vaccination or a PCR test.
Information for Consular Visitors
Please note the following information about access procedures
- Electronic devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, сomputers, USB sticks, cameras, and video cameras are not permitted inside the Embassy. The Embassy does NOT store prohibited items for customers and applicants. There is no facility at the Embassy to store such items, so you must make arrangements to store these items elsewhere before you enter. If you arrive with a prohibited item, you will be turned away and asked to make a new appointment.
- Visitors are admitted to the Embassy one-by-one and must undergo security procedures similar to those encountered at airports. Please cooperate with the security, whose work protects the Embassy and its visitors.
- Visitors should bring their passport or identity card.
- Baggage and bulky items such as baby carriages cause long delays and complications during the security procedures. Since there is no place to store these items at the entrance, visitors are asked not to bring them to the Embassy.
- A water fountain and toilets are available inside the consular waiting room.
- The Embassy is handicapped-accessible.
- Embassy visitors requiring American Citizen Services have a separate waiting room area than visa applicants.
- There is no parking lot for a personal vehicle at or in front of the embassy.
The Embassy makes every effort to admit visitors with minimum delay. However, on busy days there may be a lengthy waiting period outside. We regret this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.