EducationUSA Academy Connects Scholarship Program – Summer 2023
The EducationUSA Academy Connects is a short-term fully online pre-college academic enrichment program for international high school students offering specialized college preparatory content, virtual campus visits, and cultural activities. Students gain an insider’s perspective on higher education in the United States while acquiring the skills needed to access U.S. study opportunities.
EducationUSA Academy Connects students have the opportunity to improve their English skills, discover tips for preparing a successful college application, and learn more about the U.S. college admissions process.
The following U.S. university campuses will host EducationUSA Academy Connects summer sessions in 2023:
- Boston University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- St. Cloud State University
- St. John’s University
- Temple University
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of North Georgia
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
All participants’ costs will be covered by the program.
Candidates applying for the EducationUSA Academy Connects Scholarship Program should:
- be a citizen of Uzbekistan;
- be between 15 and 17 years of age;
- be a high school student;
- be proficient in English (CEFR B2 or higher);
- be interested in applying to the U.S. universities and colleges;
- be mature and self-disciplined students with a commitment to active participation during online classes;
- have a sustained high level of academic achievement, as indicated by grades and awards;
- be mature, responsible, independent, confident, open-minded, tolerant, thoughtful, and inquisitive.
Application package should include the following:
How to Apply
Application form must be in English and must be submitted via Google Form by 18:00 (local time in Uzbekistan) on March 1, 2023.
Please note that family members of U.S. Embassy or Consulate staff or U.S. Department of State employees are not eligible to apply.