Appalachian State University is implementing a U.S. Embassy Tashkent funded Grant Development and Writing Workshops in Uzbekistan so that potential applicants may acquire skills to write grants to support their worthwhile projects. Workshops will be conducted in Bukhara, Tashkent, and Fergana in May 2024. The workshops will outline the stages of grant writing and highlight grant writing best practices and will utilize the training-of-trainers (TOT) approach. At the end of the workshop, each participant is expected to develop an Action Plan for implementation and to develop at least one grant proposal for submission to a funding organization.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Commitment to making a difference within their organizations and/or community.
- Currently residing in Uzbekistan.
- Self-directed and able to work with less supervision.
- Committed to training at least five more individuals after the workshops.
- Genuinely interested in developing individual projects of their own selection within their organizations or communities.
Appalachian State University is excited to announce the launch of the Grant Proposal Development and Writing Workshops which will take place in Bukhara, Tashkent, and Fergana in May 2024. Enhance your ability to secure funding and deliver impactful projects in your community. Participate in these empowering workshops and build a stronger future for your organization and your community. Limited spaces available, apply here : Grant Proposal Development and Writing Workshops for Uzbeks | Department of Government and Justice Studies (appstate.edu)
Application Deadline: December 30, 2023